Friday, October 31, 2014

Sweet Little Pumpkin

A year ago Christin sent me a text: "On this day next year, you are going to have a little pumpkin to dress up!" (Christin and I are notorious for saving texts i.e. Maid of Honor Speech 2009.)

This year I do have a little pumpkin to dress up. What a cutie she is, too! She fought trying on the outfits with Grandma C, but we were still able to dress up as a cupcake/ice cream cone to pass out candy to the 112 neighborhood kids last night. I also had to make the ladybug costume work today.



First Beggar's night with the family. 
Photo quality not too great, but the fun was special!
An apple treat for our little sweet.


1 comment:

  1. She looks adorable, as always. We couldn't figure out if the outfit was a cupcake or ice cream cone either. Old Navy claimed it was a cupcake. In a cone? I love those. She looks so happy. Next year, you'll be chasing after her as she joins the 112 kids (really?!) in the neighborhood. Also, love the bath tub picture of Eva compared to yours. I should do that with a picture.

    ReplyDelete