Being the season of thankfulness, I have to say that I am thankful for the babies that the Lord has added to the families of 3 dear friends as well as 3 of my cousins. That brings a total of 7 new lives on this earth in 2014!
That's 6 mommas with 7 new babies (ok, with me added in that is 7 mommas and 8 new babies). Each mom has a whole bunch of joy and happiness in her life but also does a lot sacrificing. Sacrificing sleep. Sacrificing activities. Sacrificing working out. Sacrificing watching a movie all the way through. Sacrificing keeping the house clean. Sacrificing eating. Sacrificing time. Sacrificing fashion.
What? Fashion!?
I am speaking from my own personal habits. My hair, makeup, and wardrobe have certainly taken a back seat to providing care for my sweet little girl. I am sure Stacie, Jamey, Misty, Kathryn, Karen and Carrie are all up on the latest fashion trends.
Buuuuuuuut on the off-chance that they, too, have let a few things go, I made them each something to celebrate being a thankful mommy.
These necklaces are simple, stretchy, and baby-safe. Since I have barely worn any jewelry for six months, I was anxious to create something that us mommas could wear worry-free. I have to say that this is my low-budget version of an idea from the jones market. Check it out.
As Daniel Tiger sings, "Ma-king some-thing is one way to-oo say, I love you."
Love you girls!
No comments:
Post a Comment