"His divine power has given us everything we need for a godly life through our knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness." - 2 Peter 1:3
In the 6th month......I have come to tears several times just thinking about how much I LOVE this girl! It is funny to realize that God has given me yet another best friend to make my life more whole. He has amazingly done it with this happy little 6th month old.
...We had a wonderful day celebrating her baptism. Aunt Sara, Uncle Ross and lots of other friends and family helped welcome her into the Lord's family forever. Amen.
...Books we've read: Baby's First Prayers, Animal Orchestra, My First Counting Book, Pat the Bunny, Mr. Brown Can Moo.
...More football games AND band competitions.
...Eva enjoys watching a few minutes of Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood on PBS.
...Playdates with Hattie & Ruby and two meet-ups with Charlie & James.
...Eva successfully rolls from tummy-to-back and back-to-tummy.
...She practices balance by holding herself up on the coffee table (not pulling herself up yet, unless Daddy pulls her up with a 1-2-3 count).
...We have a little girl that can sit on her own! What a great sitter she is!
| Hi! I'm 6 months old! |
| I'm 6 months old and look at me sit! |

Brielle has the 3 bird onesie too :)
ReplyDeleteJamey
I love that one. 2nd cousin twinsies! She usually wears it with coral pants... too cute!
Delete