Just some of the things we've been reading online this month. These links are to keep you looking on the internet longer than you normally would. Enjoy!
Target, how I love thee? Let me count the ways. Don't we always come out of Target with more than we went in for? (Not to name names -- Stacie, Christin and Carrie) ... The Bustle
What is the internet doing to your brain? ... Lady Okie
Reading up on Baby Led Weaning (fancy name for letting the baby feed herself)... Hellobee
It looks like a conversation Keith had in 2010 is paying off... WGI Winds
My mom used to make an apple dip like this. It is a good way to use my fall apples... Bargain Blessings
DAR Leadership show Breast Cancer Awareness support. Oh, so many pink dress suits... DAR Blog
Pumpkin Ice Cream Cake? Yes, please. Now, where is my springform pan?.... Larson Lingo
Reading up on Baby Led Weaning (fancy name for letting the baby feed herself)... Hellobee
It looks like a conversation Keith had in 2010 is paying off... WGI Winds
My mom used to make an apple dip like this. It is a good way to use my fall apples... Bargain Blessings
DAR Leadership show Breast Cancer Awareness support. Oh, so many pink dress suits... DAR Blog
Pumpkin Ice Cream Cake? Yes, please. Now, where is my springform pan?.... Larson Lingo
And for your viewing pleasure...
I had an idea/inspiration for a photo recreation. On the left is a photo taken when I was 5 months old. (I am told it was taken in Arizona during a visit for Grandma & Grandpa Ritchie's 50th Anniversary.)Then, Keith helped take the photo of when Eva was 5 months old.
I had an idea/inspiration for a photo recreation. On the left is a photo taken when I was 5 months old. (I am told it was taken in Arizona during a visit for Grandma & Grandpa Ritchie's 50th Anniversary.)Then, Keith helped take the photo of when Eva was 5 months old.

No comments:
Post a Comment