Friday, August 8, 2014

The "Mom" Chop

In the past 16 weeks, I have worn my hair down 3 times. I liked my long hair (and Keith did, too). But hair that has lived in a bun or ponytail since Eva was born deserved a change. 
I didn't go too drastic, if fact the only person to say anything about my hair in the past week was my mom.  However, having six inches taken off feels wonderful. It is a much better wash-n-go style than I was sporting before. And my post-pregnancy shedding is not as noticeable. This is great because I am no longer finding single long strands of my hair in Eva's fists or toes or diaper. 

Here is a quick shot:

And here is the 16-week old who is always on the go:

Oh, and since change was the theme this week... I changed the fonts and backgrounds of the blog. Let me know if they are loading okay and if you like them. 

1 comment:

  1. The new hair cut looks great on you! Looking forward to seeing you next week! =)

    ReplyDelete