Thursday, August 28, 2014

Blog Browsing


Ah, the interweb. Such a source of endless information and know-how. What would we do without it? After browsing this week/month, I thought I would share with you what has piqued my interest. I hope you enjoy some of the stuff that is out there as much as I did.

God is with us. We are NEVER alone... SheReadsTruth

Birth Stories that make you cry - in a "Praise God" kind of way... Hannah's Joyful Life

In a small house, there is just not a lot of room. Non-toy gift ideas for kids... Nourishing Minimalism

Math as an international symbol of unity. Thank you, Fields Medal... NYTimes

Editing photos online. For free.... PicMonkey

Because our tent will be getting some use this weekend. And I love s'mores... Say Yes

This should be tried: Roasted Tomato Feta Guac... Joy the Baker

Our current household issue: ants. Buying the Borax... WikiHow

No comments:

Post a Comment