Last week, we finally made it Katzinger's Deli in German Village for the first time... ever. This is a pretty famous eatery in Columbus. And as locals who love to eat, it is a little surprising to us that we have never been there.
Very unassuming location but we made sure we were there BEFORE the lunch rush since it is close to downtown. I tried some samples of bread and cheese from the deli while Keith ordered a "Neal, Let's make a Deal" sandwich for us to share (sandwiches were pricey but worth it). While we waited for the food, we noshed on garlic and dill pickles from the pickles barrels teeming with free pickles.
After the yummy sandwich in the relaxed atmosphere, we walked down to Kittie's Cakes bakery. I got a Mick-O -- their take on the oatmeal pie sandwich. Delightful.
 |
| So much on the menu, even Eva can't decide... guess she'll just have milk. |
 |
| Pickles!!! |
 |
| Corner of 3rd and 23/E. Livington. |
 |
| "Neal, Let's make a Deal"- Roast Beef, Coleslaw & Cheddar on Rye. |
 |
| So cute for dessert... |
 |
| ...and so delicious! |
Mmm. Never seen Kittie's cakes! I will have to get grandma on that one so we can take Larkyn. I had to scroll back up to see Eva's toes 3 times because they are so cute. :)
ReplyDeleteLove those toes, too! Kittie's has only been a storefront for 1.5 yrs.
Delete