Saturday, November 9, 2013

Oh Baby!


The excitement is contagious.

We are officially a "growing" family now.  God has answered our prayers and will be bringing us a little one in April. As we grow in number (from 2 people to 3 people!), we grow in love (for the little one and for each other), and we also grow in learning how to be parents (the kind God wants us to be). 

I will be growing in size. 

So far, not much change as I am still able to wear all the pre-pregnancy clothes.  But leggings and dresses are quickly becoming the most comfortable wearables. 


The baby has been growing, too.  There are lots of physical signs and reminders that this is true but mostly we trust that God knows the perfect time for everything to come together.  Look at this fun little growth chart: 

 BabyFruit Ticker

2 comments:

  1. I feel like I'm a millions months too late, but congratulations!!! I am so very, very, very excited for you and I know for a fact that you're going to make a great mama. I can't wait to see photos of your little one in April! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are not too late at all. God loves to hear excitement for His creation. And the excitement coming from my birthday twin is even better!

      Delete