A morning walk on the shores of Lake Erie with Ross.
Getting the yard ready for Sunday's family birthday party.
A one-legged grasshopper that caught my eye.
Rescuing an ironically misplaced birthday balloon during a boat ride.
American flag standing guard as the clouds cover the blue sky.
Freshly painted cornhole set for outdoor yard games.
A sneak snack of milk and a cookie.
Entertained by the "amazing" street magician.
Down memory lane, getting just a few more photos of the twins.
Nothing beats a Lake Erie sunset.
Ten on Ten Adventure Tip: Charge your camera battery! Even though I was warned to charge the battery in my camera, I forgot. Keith was more than willing to the 8th, 9th, and 10th photos using his phone. What a guy!
Linking up with:




That party looks fun -- and as a Michigan girl I agree that the Great Lakes are awesome!!
ReplyDeleteSo glad to hear about that balloon rescue, way to go!
ReplyDeleteLove the custom jewelry!