Sunday, March 8, 2015

Pi Day is Coming

Pi Day is coming and it is special this year because 31415 are the first five digits of pi. Cool? Super cool.
I am rarely inspired to make a pie for Pi Day but this weekend I did make a pie. Let's celebrate early!
I am not sure what to call this pie . It is half Brownie Pie, half Derby Pie (shout out to my YT lovers), 100% ooey-gooey deliciousness.

Ingredients:
Pie Crust
Pecans
Dark Chocolate Chips
Brownie Mix  - 2 eggs, 1/4 cup water, 1/2 cup oil
Chocolate Chip Cookie Batter - 1/2 cup melted butter, 1 cup sugar, 2 eggs, 1 tsp vanilla, 1/2 tsp salt, 1 cup flour, 1/2 cup chocolate chips

I prepared the brownie batter and the chocolate chip cookie batter separately. Then I poured them into the pie crust. I gently swirled them. Sprinkled the top with dark chocolate chips and pecans. Baked at 325 degrees for 50-60 minutes.

"I'm gonna get that camera!"


No comments:

Post a Comment