Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Now Boarding...

Ah . . . Spring Break. What is better than heading to Florida for a little fun in the sun? ! ? ! 
Except this time I was bringing my favorite carry-on item, Miss Eva. 
I haven't flown for two and a half years so I was a little nervous but had done my research and some Facebook crowd-sourcing. I packed super-minimally; made sure I put our address on the child carseat; gathered up an umbrella stroller, Eva's birth certificate, bottles with water, bottles with breastmilk, some books, and some raisins. Okay, let's roll...  
We made it through TSA.
Woohoo! A Jeni's vending machine!
(Stacie, did you see this!?)
A plane! A plane!
Climbing all over the CMH boarding area chairs.
Ohio from above.
Among the fluffy white clouds. 
Getting some sleep on board. 
Hello, Florida!
The planes at RSW.
Back on solid ground . . . with Christin !
 A Florida Highlight: Visiting Cousins
A Florida Highlight: Heading out to the Gulf with Jason and Christin.

No comments:

Post a Comment