"Set your mind on things above, not on earthly things."
Colossians 3:2
In the 11th month . . .. . . Eva seems to really understand a lot of what we are saying. It is a joy to see her respond to our requests.
. . . She knows lots of the motions for the songs we sing at the library's story time. So cute.
. . . She also knows where her head, hands, toes, and nose are, when prompted. So smart.
. . . Still loves Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood as her favorite and only television show. I remember the days of comparing my life to the characters on Friends or The Office but now I see parallels to the lessons learned by Daniel Tiger.
. . . The grocery store is still a favorite hangout spot.
. . . Grandma and Grandpa Hallas came to visit. She loves spending time with them but the real treat was hanging out with Fisher, a real live "gawg."
. . . Eva enjoyed watching and hearing Daddy's Symphonic Band earn a Superior rating at District contest. Next . . . on to STATES!
. . . We rode in an airplane to Florida to visit Christin. What fun! (Follow up blog post forthcoming.) We were also able to visit with 2nd cousins, Teyla and Paige while we were there.
. . .We still read books every chance we get. Favorites are: Brown Bear, Brown Bear, Brainy Baby's 123, Pat the Bunny, My First Counting Book, Joshua, and First Words.
. . . She smiles with her whole face, as Ruth says. But it describes this little girl's sunny disposition on her life.
| Hi. I'm 11 months old! |
| I'm 11 months old and I look good in my swimsuit. |

No comments:
Post a Comment