Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Little loves

I can't help thinking fondly of the little loves God has given me... my godchildren, Larkyn and James.  Love them! And so thankful that I got to spend time with each of them in the past week.  What a summer treat!

James  (7 months)
During a visit at Geneva-on-the-Lake last weekend, James made an appearance.  This was James's first time on the 'Strip'. I could tell by his smile that he loved meeting Keith, as well as Howard and Suzie.  He got to see a beautiful sunset. He also enjoyed waiting for Capo's pizza and trying some mint chocolate ice cream. (You are welcome!) Mama Carrie posted much better photos of James's Lake Erie Adventures on facebook, but for now you can look at the adorable-ness here:
Keith with little love, James.

Larkyn  (27 months... am I just supposed to say 2 years now?)
Breakfast with Stacie this month was an adventure to the Scioto Mile with Larkyn.  Mama Stacie has a wonderful post of our picnic breakfast last week.  (Her photos are much better than mine... so please take a look!) Larkyn is so fun to be with and is learning everything with such interest.  I am in love with how she currently says my name, "Hi, Ju- wee!"
Little love, Larkyn, with a fancy necklace.

1 comment:

  1. Awww, thanks for the sweet post about my favorite girl. And thanks for providing her with adventures and love:)

    ReplyDelete