Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Chocolate Factory Tour

I grew up with VeggieTales. My kids love the theme song. We play it on cassette tape most mornings. (That's right, cassettes.) There is another song on the VeggieTales cassette that is often running through my head. "...we work real hard at the chocolate factory. We start at eight and we don't get lunch 'til three. I drive truck to make buck so I can send it home to my fam-i-leeeeee." 

This song was running through my head so much that I decided to take the girls to Anthony-Thomas Chocolate factory a week ago.

It was a fun little tour. We learned a lot about chocolate and candy. That was enjoyable. What made it more fun was that there was a kindergarten group on the tour with us. But Eva's favorite part was the "buckeye brownie" (a buckeye) she stuffed into her mouth at the end of the tour. We weren't allowed to take photos on the actual tour so these are just us hanging out in the gift shop.


Happy Valentine's Day!
May it include as much love as a 235-pound buckeye
could offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment