In looking for something to keep us busy this week, we decided to join up with the Mini-Riversiders on a visit to the OSU airport. The mom in-charge had arranged for two pilots to show us their airplanes. It was a blast! All the kids loved it.
This airport is right off Sawmill Road therefore I have driven by it for nearly 20 years... but don't remember ever stopping in. After visiting yesterday, I felt like I had stepped onto the set of Wings. Do you remember that show?
I am so thankful for this fun little opportunity to tour this little airport with the littlest members of my family.
| Audrey was rearing to go upon arrival. |
| In the terminal, Eva spotted a gumball machine. "What's this, Mommy?" |
| Observing from the Observation Deck. |
| It's always time for a snack! |
| Eva was first in line. |
| Kids in the cockpit. |
| They really liked being IN a plane. |
| But Eva did not like that the controls were out of her control. |
| We could have stayed all day. |
No comments:
Post a Comment