Sunday, January 10, 2016

Birthday joys

Hello, Birthday girl. 

Yesterday was my birthday. This was the first birthday with two little girls at home. It was also a Saturday, so I asked Keith if he would take me to breakfast.  We went to HangOverEasy on OSU's campus. I got the Corned Beef Hash which was perfect because it was definitely made from scratch and not from a can. I also had a mimosa because ... well, this place serves drinks. It wasn't really a mimosa. It was orange juice and hard cider. Delightful.
We then went to Mission Coffee to finish my coffee tour. The latte was oh-so-good and by finishing my coffee tour I was able to get my coffee tour shirt from the Experience Columbus visitor's center. Nice. 
Later, we ordered dinner from Carsonie's. My parents and brother joined us for dinner. 
This was a great day from start to finish. One that this birthday girl is thankful for. 



No comments:

Post a Comment