Thursday, May 7, 2015

365 Days

I had so much fun documenting Eva's first 365 days. But subconsciously think that immediately after she turned one I took a hiatus from the camera. 365 days is a serious commitment for daily use of a camera for documentation. I was camera-weary.

I have a friend who made her New Year's resolution this year to be joyful everyday and uses Instagram to post a photo of something she finds joy in each day. 365 days of joy.

Well, Miss Eva has certainly brought us 365 (and more) days of joy. I love creating Shutterfly albums each year so it was natural that I would use Shutterfly to keep the 365 Days of Eva.  Shutterfly photobooks always make me happy especially when they arrive at our house. I had a few glitches while ordering this time which means I won't have it in the flesh until May 20th.
Here is a preview that I wanted to share. It might take a minute to load. I hope it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment