Tuesday, February 17, 2015

In the 10th month...

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart 
and with all your soul and with all your strength."
Deuteronomy 6:5
I had to wait until today to post since today was Week 44. 

In the 10th month...
...Eva weighs 18lbs 3oz and is 27 inches long. What a growing girl! We also transitioned from size 2 to size 3 diapers. Since size 3s go up to 28lbs, I think we will be in them for a while. I didn't think we would be in size 2s for the last 5 months but now that I know size 3s will be the diaper of choice, I'll buy in bulk.
...She loves to read books. Before bed, we read Goodnight Moon, The Pout-Pout Fish then the Pout-Pout Fish again, My First Counting Book, I Love You Through and Through, Pat the Bunny (she is getting good at this one) and maybe one more book. Phew!
... She is finally interested in not only taking things out (toys out of the toy bin, shoes out of the shoe bin, laundry out of the laundry basket, etc.) but putting things back in. Hence, the jammies in the toilet from a few days ago.
...Eva's first visit to the Cleveland Boat Show was a success.
...One day, she had a fever of 101 degrees. Then a few days later, a cold. A cold with a running nose and a harsh cough. Poor baby. 
...We are pretty sure she is working on saying "Dog," however, it seems to come out "Gee" as in "Dog-gie!" or often "Gawg!"
...Look at the cute little 6-12month outfit from Aunt Sara. With tights on. And shoes. So grown up.
...Eva loves the stairs. She is so proud that she can go up AND down. After she goes down (on her belly, feet first) she sits and claps for herself. Yay!
... It seems like it is almost time for a convertible car seat versus the infant carrier seat. We've been shopping around. Any suggestions?
...Hard to believe we are quickly approaching the one-year mark. It is true; they do grow so fast. 
I'm 10 months old.
Hi! I'm 10 months old and I love to clap!

No comments:

Post a Comment