Monday, January 5, 2015

Play Cafe - Firefly

A meet up with Larkyn and Rhys at Firefly Cafe in the Clintonville area was a fun way to spend the morning of a day-off (Stacie's last). Rhys and Eva had plenty of room to roam while Larkyn immediately targeted the indoor bounce house.
Firefly Play Cafe serves looseleaf tea, Backroom coffee, juice, water and snacks. I am told that you can get a discount on Donatos pizza when Firefly stays open until 8pm on Tuesdays. Regular hours are MWRF 9am-5pm, Saturdays 9am-1pm. Kids 12mo-24mo are admitted for $5 while kids over 24mo are $8. Kids under 12 months are free here, but obviously mommies have to keep watch as the little ones are underfoot while the bigger kids run around.
(Note: I thought I posted this last week... but must have left it in draft mode. Sorry I didn't realize it sooner.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment