"For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith, goodness;
and to goodness, knowledge" -2 Peter 1:5
In the 9th month...
... I can't believe it's the 9th month already!!
...We celebrated Christmas and a New Year. What a blessing to share Christ's birth with our little one.
... Eva crossed state lines, through Indiana and Illinois. This allowed for a first-time meeting with great Aunt Marg, great Uncle Bob, Kevin, Jen and second cousins Scarlett and Campbell.
...We all got the stomach bug. Yuck!
... A trip to Northeast Ohio to enjoy Christmas time with the Hallas and Herman sides of the families.
...She climbs the stairs even more confidently than in the 8th month. She has discovered the toilet and the bathtub with piqued interest.
...Her appetite has grown and her pallet is more attuned especially to yogurt melts.
...Library storytime is back in session. Eva is a rather active participant now.
...We believe she likes to sing and dance along with us now to her favorite songs. So cute.
...She waves "bye-bye" to everyone she meets. What a Miss Congeniality!
...We watched the Buckeyes win the National Championship game!! Go Bucks!
| Hi! I'm 9 months old. |
| I'm 9 months old and I can stretch. |

No comments:
Post a Comment