Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Santa, Baby!

Oh, this baby is ready for Christmas! Or at least that is what this mommy is saying considering our baby doesn't really seem to have any preparations to do. But I believe that the baby has been quite helpful while Mommy and Daddy have been picking out a tree, decorating, singing Christmas songs, writing Christmas cards, praying for others, and eating yummy Christmas treats.

Little tidbits to share:
  • I love maternity pants!!  I have gained only 6 pounds so far but the need for stretchy waistbands are a true comfort luxury. Leggings also "expand"the wardrobe. 
  • At 21 weeks this week, our little munchkin finally showed Mommy what kicking looks like.  I saw my belly jump!  I ran to show Keith but guess the baby was tapped out.  Maybe again soon. 
  • I don't miss caffeine or alcoholic beverages at all. These were honestly the easiest things to give up and the least missed thanks to some answered prayers. I would like some dragonroll sushi, though. 
  • I am sleeping 9 full hours a night, wow!! I asked the doctor if this was a problem and she said, "No, that's healthy."  Okay, doc, bring on the sleep.  It may have to be sacrificed soon... or at least in April it will. 

No comments:

Post a Comment