I made a to-do list for the summer as motivated by Larkyn's List. I am cheating a little because some of these events have already transpired, such as our vacation to the Outer Banks and an Indians' Away Game in Detroit, Michigan. I am not much of a goal setter or list maker so monitoring this list will be an interesting challenge. I will do my best to update you with how the list is going.
God always blesses us with so many adventures through the summer (...and all year) that it is sometimes difficult to get the regular everyday "to-do" list complete, hence the challenge. We are so grateful for any time with each other ...or with family ...or with friends ...or on the road ...or eating good food! Looking forward to all that summer brings, aren't you?
Glad to be linking up with some other summer bucket listers...
Glad to be linking up with some other summer bucket listers...

What a great list! Isn't summertime the best??? :-)
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun list! I am loving your goal of going to a drive-in movie and getting the chance to make + eat s'mores. It sounds like you're in for a great summer! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up!
Really hoping we can make it to a drive-in... maybe a double feature. Thanks for hosting the link up!
DeleteGirl, thanks for linking up with us! I have been seriously craving some s'mores lately.. Mmm! I also want to try making salsa from scratch myself, I've heard the Pioneer Woman has an amazing recipe. I might just have to try it out. :)
ReplyDelete