Thursday, January 10, 2013

Something New: Washer and Dryer

2013 feels so new... and it is!  Considering that we have some "backlogged" blogs and adventures to share, this first month in the new year will be devoted exclusively to the Something New category.

The newest addition to our household in 2013 is the Samsung Washer and Dryer set.  Keith liked the VRT feature (Vibration Reduction Technology).  And I have to say, after doing the maiden load of laundry... it's true.  So quiet.


Both the washer and dryer have ridiculously large capacity, so I can put off doing the laundry even longer.  Resulting in fewer loads of giant amounts of laundry!  I already did a single load of four towels, bedsheets, pillowcases, and two throw blankets.  When I went to re-open the washer, it looked like a relatively small amount.  I could hear the washer saying, "Haha, lady. Try again if you think that was a LARGE load." 


More features, settings, and options than I will ever use or know what to do with but I like that both machines have a "Estimated Time Remaining" display.  Super helpful.  And also instead of a buzzer they play cute little jingles when the cycle is complete.

1 comment:

  1. Oooooh I have appliance envy. You have jingles! Enjoy your new housemates:)

    ReplyDelete