There is so much excitement in regards to our new return address stamp, I really don't know where I should begin.
For a wedding gift from our wonderful friend, Christin, we receiving a lovely return address stamp. We even used it in our wedding ceremony programs:
 |
| This is in the TOP 5 of favorite KJ wedding pics. |
So honestly when we moved this year, I was in panic mode for getting a new stamp-er. I wanted it to be just as pretty as the one Christin got us (seen above). But since you can remove the address part, I thought you could just buy the replacement address part. Not so. You have to buy the whole $45 +shipping thing!
 |
See... the address is separate from the center. All parts are removable and therefore replaceable? Nope. |
As a bargain girl, I waited for what seemed like forever for the stampers to go on sale. 25% off, yes please. So I made the order over the phone because the address can only have 55 characters around the circle and with "Grandview Heights" in there I knew it would be over that limit. The girl on the phone was nice and said it was all fine. Seven days later the stamp arrived (yay!) but with no "OH" on the address (boo!). I called again and they were so nice. They said it was a quick fix and not my fault so another seven days later our new one arrived, free of charge. I guess we got two for the price of one!
Good news for you... from now until September 18th, they are on sale for 40% off! Wow! Just click the PSA link and pick out your favorite. You don't have to phone in your order, like I did, online orders are just as easy.
 |
| Ready to send letters! Notice the new MLB All-Stars postage. |
No comments:
Post a Comment