| Basil, Cherry Tomatoes, Mint, Parsley |
Friday, August 3, 2012
How Does Your Garden Grow?
I have to say that I am quite proud of the items our garden has cultivated this season. Much of it is not due to my own efforts... I have to admit.
BUT a kind reminder of what the earth can grow sits upon my kitchen window sill. So each day I can see the basil that grew in a planter that the previous owners of our home had left. I can pick and see the cherry tomatoes that grew from a volunteer near our garage. The mint that I collect from under the fence (thanks neighbors). And lastly, the parsley that I grew myself from seed, in a mason jar. Go green thumb!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ha! I love that you collect the mint under the fence. What do you do with it? Let's see some recipes from these lovely finds:)
ReplyDelete