Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A Boat to Call Our Own


Hello, Landlubbers... get ready to break in your sealegs!
It's a 1989 Glastron 199 19-footer with an inboard/outboard motor, ready for Lake Erie. We are learning so much as we go. Learning Ohio boating rules and regulations. Learning how to wire the hitch (thanks Uncle Scott). Learning how to trailer it. Learning how to charge the battery (thanks Dad H!) Learning how to put the tarp on.
Soon enough we'll even learn how to put it in the water!! Soon enough...


















Trailing for the first time with the Jeep...

2 comments:

  1. If I get a ride on the Hallas boat I am going to sing the Yo ho ho song from Pirates of the Caribbean and demand that everyone drink rum. Can you tell I am not often on a boat? And by the way, have you seen the SNL Andy Samberg "on a boat" video? Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha... yeah, bring your pirate rum and your nautical themed pashmina. We are ready for you!!!

    ReplyDelete