Saturday, April 29, 2017

Reading again

Let me brag a little on personal accomplishment because...

Holy Moley-- I am reading again. 

It seems like it has been two years since I have been able to sit and read an adult book. Nothing against Pete the Cat or Fancy Nancy but real live adult books. Fiction and Non-Fiction.

AND I have finished my eighth book of 2017. Woohoo to reading! And praise God for allowing me the time and brain capacity of this simple pleasure. Each book piqued my interests in different ways.

Here is what I have read: 

Live Right and Find Happiness:
Although Beer is Much Faster
by Dave Barry


Image result for pearl that broke its shell
The Pearl that Broke Its Shell
by Nadia Hashimi
Blessed Is She:
Living Lent with Mary
by Tim Perry
 
 The Kindness of Strangers:
Penniless Across America
by Mike McIntyre






Talking As Fast As I Can
By Lauren Graham

Desperate
by Sarah Mae 
The Curious Charms of Arthur Pepper
by Phaedra Patrick
The Rainbow Comes and Goes
by Anderson Cooper &
Gloria Vanderbilt


No comments:

Post a Comment