...So is this the start of the baby stuff takeover? Today our little munchkin got her first piece of mail, addressed to 'Chuck Norris Hallas' courtesy of Uncle Chip. Uncle Chip subscribed our unnamed baby to Highlights' Hello magazine for 0-2 year olds. So sweet. I read a poem aloud to her today and Keith found the items on the Find It page.
And our little munchkin has a closet that seems ready-to-go, thanks to Larkyn's hand-me-downs and mama Stacie's generosity! Some of the cutie outfits were gifts from adoring fans who love to fill her closet. Take a look:
Found this little sailor outfit at Target. I resisted the purchase because I knew how full her closet already is but what a darling piece that would fit right in the soon-to-be nautical nursery.
So speaking of the baby's room... Keith put together the crib this week. It looks fabulous. He did a great job! We still on the hunt for the perfect dresser but in the meantime, I have been seeking online inspiration. Here are just a few images floating in my mind (& what a good place for me to store them).
 |
| Navy is the new neutral! |
 |
| Sailboat wall hangings! |
 |
| What a great rug! |
 |
| Simple little dresser with changing pad. |
 |
| A promise for the all His children. |
No comments:
Post a Comment